Donor Egg IVF Abroad
CZECH WOMEN HAVE A GIFT, THE GIFT OF LIFE!-The key to your IVF with egg donation abroad
Lots of couples may go through many IVF treatments using their own eggs (IVF ICSI) before they are informed that their best option for achieving successful pregnancy is a fertility treatment using donor eggs.
For some women, using donor eggs is the only IVF treatment option to get pregnant from the very beginning.
Being labeled INFERTILE is hard enough but struggling with the lack of support, long waiting times for egg donors, not to mention the high cost of in vitro fertilization treatment with egg donation makes matters even worse. Team of My IVF Alternative, past successful fertility patients, is here for you to change that: As a preferred and exclusive worldwide agency of the largest fertility clinic in Central Europe, founded as the first and the only IVF clinic specializing in IVF with egg donation in the Czech Republic, you can expect the following:
- no waiting for donor-egg IVF treatments (fresh or frozen)
- scheduling your treatment abroad according to YOUR schedule – just let us know what time frame works the best for your IVF vacations in Czech and we’ll make it happen!
- up to 82% cost savings* with our egg donation program in the Czech Republic(*based on donor egg IVF treatment cost in some parts of the US)
- personal support by past successful patients that have not only been through the same IVF treatment with egg donation but guided HUNDREDS of other couples through their successful IVF treatments in the Czech Republic with personal experience, care and compassion
- top medical care and personal attention to your needs by the IVF Clinic
- high success rate for donor egg pregnancy thanks to My IVF alternative’s personal, experienced, stress free and precise guidance and more..
My IVF Alternative success rates for donor egg IVF treatments in the Czech Republic.
In comparison with the available results of the effectiveness of infertility treatments in Europe, our fertility clinic is way above average and among the leaders in their field (source: www.eshre.eu).
The Czech fertility clinic performs close to 3000 IVF cycles a year. Out of this impressive total number of embryo transfers, in 2012, 1135 were donor-egg IVF embryo transfers
with a success rate of 64.7% (hCG pregnancy success rate).
Since we have had the privilege of working with the IVF Clinic since its foundation in 2006, we have assisted hundreds of couples in need of egg donation; we could keep records of our patients’ IVF treatment success and these are our results:
My IVF Alternative 2012 success rate for IVF with donor eggs is 68.8%
My IVF Alternative success rate since 2006 for egg donation IVF is: 61.4%
Please see more details on My IVF Alternative success rates.
Who are Czech egg donors? How does the donor matching process work?
As the largest and only IVF clinic in the Czech Republic specializing in egg donation, the database of over 1500 tested and ready to donate women is available to My IVF Alternative patients with NO waiting time. Majority of our donor-egg IVF treatments are with fresh eggs (donor is stimulated just for you and all of her produced mature eggs are yours – NO EGG SHARING!). We can also offer treatments with frozen donor eggs (IVF clinic has its own egg bank), please contact us for more details. Fresh egg donation IVF requires precise coordination and attention to detail. My IVF Alternative patients can benefit from our many years of experience guiding donor egg recipients from all over the world through this process. We’ll guide you not only through the treatment itself but your travel as well so that you can plan your airfare and accommodations for the specific time of you IVF vacations in Europe in advance. We can schedule your donor-egg IVF treatment in the Czech Republic with no wait and as early as in five weeks.
Donor eggs can be fertilized by partner’s sperm (fresh or frozen) or we can assist with donor sperm selection as well (from the clinic’s sperm bank or donor sperm imported from another sperm bank).
Egg donor matching is mutually anonymous but our IVF patients can benefit from our egg donor matching assistance :
- detailed explanation of the egg donation IVF abroad process to you
- listening to your needs and desires
- relationship with the IVF clinic and the key staff members
- Egg Donor matching service since 2006
- most importantly – PERFECT knowledge of not only English but also CZECH language and culture
My IVF Alternative can best ensure that the egg donor matching team of IVF doctors has all the right information to offer you a match. We can advocate for you to get more than the standard information on a possible egg donor match (age, blood type, height, weight, hair color, eye color, achieved education). When requested (and if available), we are able to find out additional information about our patient’s possible egg donor such as: type of education and degree (BA minimum), if she has her own children, if she was a previous successful egg donor (proven donor) or a first time donor, additional characteristics, etc.
Brno is the second largest city in the Czech Republic with lots of high quality schools and universities. Education is highly valued in the Czech Republic and greatly taken advantage of by the Czech population.Our egg donors are well educated.
To give our donor egg recipients a better idea of what Czech women look like, I have included some pictures from my personal album throughout this page (these women ARE NOT egg donors of the IVF clinic). Being Czech myself, you can also visit My IVF Diary for pictures of me, my children and my Czech friends and family. I hope my personal pictures help you get a better understanding of what Czech women look like.
How do you go about planning your egg donation IVF treatment in the Czech Republic with My IVF Alternative? How many days do you have to spend abroad to complete your treatment?
Although, some couples contact us with the excitement of going to the Czech Republic for their IVF treatment with egg donation (I often hear that Czech is their favorite country to visit or that the Czech Republic has been on their list of places to visit); some have never left their home country and feel overwhelmed with the idea of a donor-egg IVF treatment abroad but know they want to pursue their dream of being parents. We understand! Therefore our experienced team of My IVF Alternative provides you with a supporting and guiding hand throughout the entire experience to eliminate any anxiety, starting with arranging for your fertility treatment at the time that is most convenient FOR YOU. We want your donor egg IVF treatment to be as successful and relaxing as ours and hundreds of other patients’!
We understand that for some people time spent away from home in a new environment can be stressful by itself. Therefore, thanks to our precise scheduling and coordination, you can plan on spending only 7 to 10 days in the Czech Republic to complete your donor egg IVF treatment and enjoy your IVF vacations. We have had couples that, for various reasons, couldn’t leave their home for more than 1-3 days. We CAN accommodate these individual needs as well and still offer a complete IVF treatment with egg donation at the same success rate.
What is the treatment and coordination cost of IVF with egg donation in Czech with My IVF Alternative?
IVF treatments are not cheap, all fertility patients know that. You can read more about us or our personal IVF journey to see what expenses we came across during our fertility treatments in the US and Europe. You can also read and watch video testimonials of our IVF patients sharing their details. One common thing for all of us was the unknown of HOW MUCH we will actually end up spending when the IVF treatment is complete as there always seemed to be extras. Spending a fortune and still not knowing the total cost just added additional stress to already emotional, stressful and time demanding treatments for us in the US.
To make sure this is not the case for our IVF patients during their ivf journey in the Czech Republic, the ivf treatment and coordination cost is a package, covering all aspects of the donor-egg IVF treatment and coordination.
My IVF Alternative is constantly conducting research for discounts, grants and other programs to further lower the total cost of your IVF treatment with egg donation in the Czech Republic. Since 2006, we have provided HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF $$$ to our IVF patients via grants, discounts and other saving programs. We can help you as well!
What all is included in the donor-egg IVF vacation package?:
- Medical history review, treatment protocol establishment, stimulating medications for the donor, her monitoring, donor’s egg retrieval, STDs for male partner, sperm analysis, fertilization of all mature eggs via ICSI, assisted hatching, extended embryo cultivation and embryo transfer, ultrasound exam of the recipient, donor’s compensation
- English speaking coordinator who herself has successfully completed a treatment with My IVF Alternative to offer you personal guidance and experience through your treatment and travel as well
- Extensive travel’s guide that includes tips and advice on savings, insurance, comparisons, spa, sightseeing, dining, movies, shopping, tours, general info about Czech, our negotiated discounts on accommodation and more
- You can still expect to know the following about your donor: age, blood type, height/weight, hair/eye color, achieved education and if she has her own children, first time donor or if she has donated before. We will do our best to provide you with additional information with our donor selection assistance
- Assistance with eligible grants and discounts applications
- We can also assist with arranging for your special vacationing requests, local Czech/English speaking hostess and representative, cell phones, special travel arrangements and more
- Learn about our Donor egg IVF treatment guarantee & shared risk
For detailed cost of donor egg IVF treatment and coordination visit our IVF cost page.
We are specialized experts committed to our patients during their IVF journey and up-to-date with best practices. My IVF Alternative is offering affordable IVF treatments in the Czech Republic and compassionate support for couples from all around the world. Our knowledge of both English and Czech language and culture helps you get the best IVF treatment experience overseas. My IVF Alternative is the leading and most established company for IVF treatments in the Czech Republic. Helping couples around the world since 2006!
You can also benefit from joining our Facebook community and connecting with other donor egg IVF patients or happy parents via egg donation abroad.
We continuously strive to provide as much information as possible about IVF treatments abroad and traveling to the Czech Republic to further minimize any anxiety, stress or fears. Please visit our YouTube channel and subscribe to see the latest videos such as: what an embryo transfer is like, what is ICSI, what happens with your eggs, sperm and embryos behind the scenes, meet the staff of the fertility clinic, touring the Czech Republic and much more. Do you have a suggestion for a video you would like to see on our YouTube channel? Please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Please know that this page provides only general information about donor-egg IVF in the Czech Republic. We are all individuals and we approach each patient’s fertility treatment abroad with that very important fact in mind. We will take you through your IVF journey by our experienced and supporting guiding hand.
I am wishing you, from the bottom of my heart, a very pleasant and successful fertility treatment in the Czech Republic!
Founder of My IVF Alternative
Mother of two IVF daughters (1st via surrogacy, 2nd carried myself)