Non Donor IVF – Great IVF Vacations in the Czech Republic
Infertility is very stressful for any couple, all of us at My IVF Alternative have our own heart aching experience.
But we didn’t give up and pursued our dreams of motherhood with an IVF treatment abroad and we are here to offer you our experience as past successful IVF patients in the Czech Republic and knowledgeable and compassionate IVF coordinators of hundreds of other fertility challenged couples from all around the world. All couples have different needs for their IVF treatments but the most common phenomena has always been unexplained infertility. Recently, recurrent miscarriages, repeat IVF failure and related auto-immune issues have been making headlines as the top reason for couples searching for their IVF treatments abroad.
You have come to the right place!
I, Magdalena Cogbill, the founder of My IVF Alternative, was one of the struggling patients labeled with “unexplained infertility” from the very beginning of our struggles to conceive. You can benefit from my various IVF treatments, extensive research for a solution not only for my condition but others in similar situation as well. I have kept a detailed diary of my IVF journey of hope for others to learn from and see that they are not alone. The details of Mag’s IVF Diary will take you through all of our attempts at non donor IVF, frozen embryo transfer, surrogacy (our first daughter Audrey) and finally IVF treatment using our own eggs and sperm enhanced with auto-immune treatment to carry and deliver myself (our second daughter Payton). Our partnership and worldwide exclusivity with the leading IVF clinic in the Czech Republic (and largest in Central Europe), together with our own experience and assistance of hundreds of other couples since 2006 are the key to your best IVF vacations in Europe.
Although, we do approach each patient and their need for IVF treatment abroad individually, you can still expect the following:
- scheduling your treatment abroad according to YOUR schedule – just let us know what two weeks (or less) work the best for your IVF vacations in Czech and we’ll make it happen!
- about 60% cost savings* with our IVF treatment program in the Czech Republic (* based on non-donor IVF treatment cost in some parts of the US)
- personal support by past successful patients that have not only been through the same IVF treatment but guided HUNDREDS of other couples through their successful IVF treatments in the Czech Republic with personal experience, care and compassion
- top medical care and personal attention to your needs by the IVF Clinic
- relationship with the IVF clinic and the key staff members since 2006
- PERFECT knowledge of not only English but also CZECH language and culture
- high success rate for IVF pregnancy thanks to My IVF alternative’s personal, experienced, stress free and precise guidance and more..
My IVF Alternative success rates for non-donor IVF treatments in the Czech Republic
Currently, the fertility clinic can help get pregnant up to 90% of infertile couples (this is a total number of patients that have applied for their IVF treatment and achieved pregnancy at this fertility clinic). When comparing the success rates of the IVF treatment in Europe, our fertility clinic is way above average and among the leaders in their field (source: www.eshre.eu).
Our clinic performs close to 3000 IVF cycles a year. From this impressive number, exactly 1167 (in 2012) were non-donor IVF treatments (IVF ICSI and minimal stimulation combined) embryo transfers with hCG pregnancy success rates of 44%.
Since we had the pleasure of working with the IVF clinic since its foundation in 2006, we have been asked by hundreds of couples from all around the world to assist them through their IVF journey to the Czech Republic and our hCG pregnancy success rates are as follows:
My IVF Alternative 2012 success rate for non donor IVF ICSI is 52.9%
My IVF Alternative success rate since 2006 for non donor IVF ICSI is: 50.6%
Please see more details on My IVF Alternative success rates.
How do you go about planning your IVF ICSI treatment in the Czech Republic with My IVF Alternative? How many days do you have to spend abroad to complete your treatment?
Going to Europe for extended period of time is the perfect way to combine vacations with your non-donor IVF treatment. Being relaxed, having a good time is the best medicine for your successful treatments – our patient’s testimonials and our success rates clearly show that. But not everyone is an experienced world traveler and we certainly don’t want any additional anxiety during your IVF treatment abroad. Therefore our experienced team of My IVF Alternative provides you with a supporting and guiding hand throughout the entire experience to eliminate any anxiety, starting with arranging for your fertility treatment at the time that is most convenient FOR YOU. We want your IVF treatment to be as successful and relaxing as ours and hundreds of other patients’!
We understand that for some people time spent away from home in a new environment can be stressful by itself. Therefore, thanks to our precise scheduling and coordination, you can plan on spending only 14 days in the Czech Republic or less to complete your non-donor IVF treatment and enjoy your IVF vacations. We have had couples that, for various reasons, the male partners couldn’t leave their home for more than 1-3 days. We CAN accommodate these individual needs as well and still offer a complete IVF treatment at the same success rate.
What is the treatment and coordination cost of IVF in the Czech Republic with My IVF Alternative?
IVF treatments are not cheap, all fertility patients know that. You can read more about us or our personal IVF journey to see what expenses we came across during our fertility treatments in the US and Europe. You can also read and watch video testimonials of our IVF patients sharing their details. One common thing for all of us was the unknown of HOW MUCH we will actually end up spending when the IVF treatment is complete as there always seemed to be extras. Spending a fortune and still not knowing the total cost just added additional stress to already emotional, stressful and time demanding treatments for us in the US.
To make sure this is not the case for our IVF patients during their ivf journey in the Czech Republic, the ivf treatment and coordination cost is a package, covering all aspects of the non-donor IVF ICSI treatment and coordination.
My IVF Alternative is constantly conducting research for discounts, grants and other programs to further lower the total cost of your IVF treatment in the Czech Republic. Since 2006, we have provided HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF $$$ to our IVF patients via grants, discounts and other saving programs. We can help you as well!
What all is included in the non donor IVF vacation package?:
- Medical history review, treatment protocol establishment, prescription for your stimulating medications, monitoring ultrasounds, blood/urine tests if necessary, STDs for both partners, sperm analysis, egg retrieval under general anesthesia, fertilization of all mature eggs via ICSI, assisted hatching, extended embryo cultivation and embryo transfer.
- English speaking coordinator who herself has successfully completed a treatment with My IVF Alternative to offer you personal guidance and experience through your treatment and travel as well
- Video conference to ensure you fully understand your treatment protocol and medication administration
- Cooperation with your local doctor/clinic
- Arrangement for discounted medications we have negotiated with pharmacies for our clients
- Assistance with travel, discounted accommodations, currency exchange and payments abroad
- Extensive travel’s guide that includes tips and advice on savings, insurance, comparisons, spa, sightseeing, dining, movies, shopping, tours, general info about Czech, our negotiated discounts on accommodation and more
- Assistance with eligible grants and discounts applications
- We can also assist with arranging for your special vacationing requests, local Czech/English speaking hostess and representative, cell phones, special travel arrangements and more.
For detailed cost of non-donor IVF treatment and coordination visit our IVF cost page.
We are specialized experts committed to our patients during their IVF journey and up-to-date with best practices. My IVF Alternative is offering affordable IVF treatments in the Czech Republic and compassionate support for couples from all around the world. Our knowledge of both English and Czech language and culture helps you get the best IVF treatment experience overseas. My IVF Alternative is the leading and most established company for IVF treatments in the Czech Republic. Helping couples around the world since 2006!
You can also benefit from joining our Facebook community and connecting with other IVF patients or happy parents via fertility treatments abroad.
We continuously strive to provide as much information as possible about IVF treatments abroad and traveling to the Czech Republic to further minimize any anxiety, stress or fears. Please visit our YouTube channel and subscribe to see the latest videos such as: what an embryo transfer is like, what is ICSI, what happens with your eggs, sperm and embryos behind the scenes, meet the staff of the fertility clinic, touring the Czech Republic and much more. Do you have a suggestion for a video you would like to see on our YouTube channel? Please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Please know that this page provides only general information about non -donor IVF ICSI in the Czech Republic. We are all individuals and we approach each patient’s fertility treatment abroad with that very important fact in mind. We will take you through your IVF journey by our experienced and supporting guiding hand.
I am wishing you, from the bottom of my heart, a very pleasant and successful fertility treatment in the Czech Republic!
Founder of My IVF Alternative
Mother of two IVF daughters (1st via surrogacy, 2nd carried myself)